Our vision is to cultivate graduates who are true liberal arts engineers, embodying the Renaissance mindset. Our liberal arts engineers are:
- Leaders and agents of change
- Active seekers and creators of knowledge
- Empowered with the engineering fundamentals and the breadth of an exceptional liberal arts education
- Adaptive experts
- Innovators who embrace inclusion, diversity, and equity
- Fearless in the face of complex problems
To achieve this vision, Wake Engineering must embody and model these attributes at every level, including our staff and faculty.
For More Information
Are you interested in learning more about our vision for the Department of Engineering or the B.S. Engineering degree at Wake Forest University?
Contact us at email@example.com.
Our Focus on Culture
As a program, we celebrate our values of Empowerment, Integrity, Inclusion, Compassion, Growth, and Joy. These values inform and influence every aspect of who we are, what we do, and how we do it, from our classroom environment to our undergraduate program to our expectations for how we treat each other. Embracing our values is central to delivering our B.S. Engineering curriculum and the culture that we have cultivated within our Wake Engineering community.
“The most rewarding thing for me is seeing myself grow in more ways than I expected.” John Hobson ('21)